Here is a description of each training option:
The online certification will allow you to complete basic concepts and techniques with the help of your local support system. You will follow along on video instruction, read through a manual that will teach you the ins and outs of how to conduct consultations, ensure you are taking on only appropriate clients, self care, avoiding codependency, security measures and more.
We require that each online training participant completes a minimum of 5 training consultations and cuddle sessions with people who are willing to submit a survey about their experience so we can confirm you are ready to take on paying clients.
There is also an online exam to pass before submitting your information so you can start taking on clients of your own! While this is a very simple version of the training, it will give you enough to get started and earn the income needed to take the hands on training if you decide you’d like to learn even more!
To get started click here.
Five Day Hands on Training
This program has a paper manual that you receive upon arrival with many of the cuddle poses and detailed information that goes far beyond what our basic online program covers. We offer this class one on one or in small groups. Each class includes direct feedback from active clients and is lead by Samantha Hess to ensure you have all the tools and practice you need to thrive as a true professional.
We will cover the following on site:
- The full arsenal of cuddle poses, currently over 80 will be practiced and perfected.
- Personalized feedback from Samantha Hess on poses, hand placement, speed and pressure of movement and implied intention.
- Basic instruction on what poses to use and in what order to ensure productive sessions to meet individual client’s needs.
- Business practice guidelines
- Client forms and business administration forms
- Safety/security guidelines
- Personalized feedback and instruction for running consultations effectively
- Feedback and practice running sessions prior to engaging with real clients
- Media guidelines
- Social media guidelines
- Emergency guidelines
- Information on handling difficult clients (boundary pushers, understanding the needs of clients with physical/mental challenges, trauma victims, fetishes, etc.)
- Verbiage for guiding sessions
- Customization options for up to 90 cuddle poses
- Personalized feedback on your business logos, website, social media pages, etc. from Samantha Hess
- 5 trial sessions with active clients of Cuddle Up To Me with feedback from each person
- And more!
To sign up email email@example.com with your requested training dates and whether you’d prefer an individual course or group course.